8 Days Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour
Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour
In our 8 Days trip to Jaisalmer Jodhpur along with Udaipur , we are offering a comfortable tour 3 of the best tourist cities in whole Rajasthan by Staying 2 full days tour of all 3 cities.
1. Cab only package: Hire out AC cabs with driver for 8 days entirely.
2. Cab + Hotel/Camp package: You may for suggestions & can also book your place with the help of our team.
3. Tour Guides : (optional)
And you can always book our local tour guides or a tour escort who will be with you from Day 1 pick up to Day 8 departure.
You can ask our Tour Manager Mr.Singh at +916376421821 for more Information or fill the contact form at the end of this page.
- Mail: Fill out the contact form below
Package & Price Details
- Cab with Hotel
- Cab with Hotel
- Cab with Hotel
- Cab with Hotel
Day 01: Jaipur:
You are received at airport/railway station and transferred to hotel. After Fresh N up We start for Jaipur city tour.
Day 02: Jaipur local :
After Breakfast We start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) , Hawa Mahal – Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur station / Airport & proceed to hotel and visit Amer fort and Jaigarh Fort then check in hotel and stay at Jaipur and then evening free for leisure to explore pink city market and Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 03: Jaipur –Udaipur :
After Breakfast & check out from hotel. Depart for Udaipur. Arrive at Udaipur and transfer to the hotel. Udaipur, ‘the city of lakes’ is admired for its fairy-tale palaces, lakes, temples, and gardens among many more. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 04: Udaipur local :
Breakfast at hotel. Morning city sight seeing tour. Built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh, the city has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. The places of interest include City Palace which has several carved balconies, arches and decorated pillars, Zenana Mahal, Fateh Prakash, Durbar Hall and Shambhu Niwas. Also visit Jagdish temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (queen’s resort for the friends). Evening Motor launch cruise(Cruise not included) on the placid waters of Lake Pichola. Overnight stay.
Day 05: Udaipur-jodhpur:
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & drive to Jodhpur. Arrive Jodhpur and check in at hotel. Day at leisure. we visit the imposing and grand Mehrangarh Fort, Palaces & Museum, Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace & Museum, Mandore Garden and Clock Tower & Market. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 06: jodhpur-jaisalmer:
After Breakfast We checkout from hotel reach Jaisalmer. In our halfday sightseeing tour we visit Jaisalmer Fort, Temples, Havelies and Gadsisar water reservoir. over night at hotel.
Day 07: Jaisalmer-Desert:
After Breakfast we Checkout from Hotel and explore Tanout Mata Temple Near Border By the evening we go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camel back. Overnight at Desert Camp.
Day 08: Jaisalmer-Departure :
After breakfast We Checkout From Camps. At the time of your onward journey, you will be transferred to theJaisalmer Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. (The Tour Ends.)
- 07 Nights / 08 Days Accommodation(01 Double Occupancy Rooms).
- Daily Breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by AC Swift Dzire / Toyota Etios or similar.
- Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
- Desert Stay includes Dinner, Camel Safari & Cultural Programs.
- All currently applicable taxes (No Hidden Taxes).
- Local Guide Services During Jaisalmer Sightseeing.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
THE PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Entrance fees at the monuments/temples/parks etc
- Extra persons in the same room charge extra.
- Child Policy Extra Adult & Kids Policy is mentioned below:-
- Kids aged between 6 to 12 years charge 20 % additional per Person
- Above 12 Years we charge 30% extra per person
- Meals outside hotels or not mentioned in the package.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry telephone calls, drinks, tipping, etc.
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any increase in the govt. taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
Our best selling Packages in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer Desert Safari
A trip to Jaisalmer is incomplete without the most popular outdoor activity; a tour to sand dunes at the Sam. At Rajasthan Royals, we offer these three packages if you have planned to enjoy the dunes.
Jaisalmer Jeep Safari
Jaisalmer Jeep Safari, the most exciting activity after camel safari. Guests enjoy a jeep ride for 45-60 mins at the sand dunes of Sam. We offer a few Jaisalmer Jeep Safari tours & you can choose the one which is perfect for you
Jaisalmer Camel Safari
Jaisalmer camel safari is one of three popular desert safari tours, that we offer in Jaisalmer. Arrive at Sam sand dune, at the desert camp. Our team is present to offer a camel safari ride at sand dunes of Sam at this point.